|Imaging >> View Images >> Java Plug-in Installation
This is a one-time process--you will only have to perform this task once. After you have completed the proceeding steps, you can access the RemoteView Box™ Interactive simply by entering your User ID and Password.
- Download the Java 1.3 plug-in
- Select "Save Program to Disk" and click "OK".
- In the window that appears, save the program to your desktop.
- Close all applications (e.g. Internet Explorer) and double click the Java13.exe icon on your computer desktop.
- The following installation screen will appear, displaying the Software License Agreement.
- Read the License agreement and then click "Yes" to accept the terms.
- The installation program will automatically detect your "Program Files" folder and choose that folder to install the necessary components.
- Click the "Next" button.
- As the installation begins, a status bar will display your progress.
- When the installation is complete, launch Internet Explorer again and go to the Interactive viewer (http://22.214.171.124/iviewer/ev2000/strykerinteractive.htm) webpage.
- As the Java Extension Installation begins downloading from the RemoteImage™ site the following status bar will appear.
- When a security warning appears, click "Grant Always."
- Then click the "Launch RemoteViewbox Interactive" button to begin your RemoteView Box session.
- The RemoteView Box™ window will request your userID and password. After you login, you can select your patient's name from the Management Console dropdown menu.